Where: Merseyside Scouts, Spaces 301, Tea Facory, 82 Wood Street, Liverpool L1 4DQ Contact: Merseyside Scouts Contact Email: [email protected] Contact Phone: 01517072671 Open Volunteer Spots: Unlimited
- Recruit, manage and build a team that generates written and image based content
- Create and implement a communications strategy with measurable goals
- Create a rolling plan of local dates, assign team members to support
- Work joined up with other volunteers to reuse content and share resources.
- Seek out good news stories and develop content (images, quotes, video, story)
- Develop contacts and pitch stories to print, online, radio and TV outlets
- Create a plan and monitor media coverage and reviews output
- Work joined up with other volunteers and young people to generate and reuse content and share resources
- Publish news that is relevant and timely
- Publish news motivating members (and non members), embracing the Scout brand
- Create and publish in a format suitable for your audience
- Work joined up with other volunteers to reuse content and share resources
Make sure teams across the County:
- Work well on their own (and together).
- Are inclusive and reflect the demographics of their local area.
- Have the resources, skills, and enthusiasm, to deliver the Scouts strategy
- Volunteers in the County’s teams have the skills and experience to fulfil their safety and safeguarding responsibilities, including by keeping up to date with changes, and being aware of safety and safeguarding concerns within the County.
- Volunteers are aware of Our Volunteering Culture, reflect on it, commit to it, and apply it in their teams.