Each Group, District and County/Area has an Executive Committee that acts as its Trustee.
The PDFs below contain support and guidance for Executive Committees:
- The Group Executive Committee
- The District Executive Committee
- The County Executive Committee
- Executive Committee Role Descriptions
- Support for Group Executive members
Every role volunteer in Scouting is required to complete some training which is tailored to their role. Your training can help you learn new skills to support you when you’re running your section, managing a dispute or even taking some Cubs out on the water for the first time.
Mandatory Executive Committee Member Training (eLearning Courses)
All Getting Started training must now be undertaken online, via the below eLearning modules. Upon completion of the courses, please send your certificate of completion to our Training Team so that we can update your training records in Compass, our Membership Management System.
For all Executive Committee Members:
- Essential Information
- Safety (Note: requires renewal every 3 years)
- Safeguarding (Note: requires renewal every 3 years)
- General Data Protection Regulations
- Trustee Induction