Within our Programme Team, supporting volunteers to deliver fun and adventurous programmes is at the heart of what we do. On Merseyside the way that we support leaders delivering programmes has changed a little. Our Sections Supporters now work together focused on supporting volunteers to help young people achieve the Top Awards within each Section, making our programmes and activities the best they can be, helping Young Leaders to be prepared for their role, and running events which supplement programmes.
What does a Programme Influencer do?
As a programme influencer, you will support areas of the 6 -25 programme. You will help inspire the doers and give it a go-ers, of the future, be an all-round team player to support our young people and adults across Merseyside to deliver programmes that are difficult to achieve by working in project team to provide resources to support our programmes, badges, challenge awards or top awards.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with the following abilities, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of the 6 – 25 programmes.
- Passionate about providing Scouting to more young people.
- Passionate about supporting our leaders to deliver quality programmes.
- Have a proactive and creative approach.
- Able to engage, excite and enthuse young people and adult volunteers to deliver the projects.
- Able to relate with young people and adult volunteers.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Become a member of the Programme Scout Active Support Unit